Interested in refereeing?
The club is seeking expressions of interest from club members interested in becoming a ‘Club’ referee for the 2023 season.
- To become a ‘Club’ referee you are required to obtain a FFA Laws of the Game Certificate (online course), complete the Level 4 referee course and register with Hills Football Referees.
- As a qualified and registered referee you are entitled to the same match payments as Hills Football Referees.
- Hills Football Referee registration fees will be provided by the club.
- All referees over 18 MUST provide an ‘Employee’ Working with children’ clearance certificate.
- All referees who want to do small sided refereeing (U8-U11) need to be 13 by the beginning of the season.
If you are interested in refereeing and are prepare to referee occasionally for the club through the season please complete our Referee EOI form.